2018年10月14日星期日

GDJ-I Rail Alignment Tool for Rail Thermit-Welding

Click below office website can knew more retails about product
http://www.railroadmachinery.com/productinfo1506

Introduction of GDJ-I Rail Alignment Tool for Rail Thermit-Welding

GDJ-I Rail Alignment Tools ensure optimum rail alignment before thermit-welding.
A pair of aligners placed either side of the weld on every 2nd sleeper ensures precise and effortless adjustment of the vertical slant, alignment and cant of the two rail ends, so guaranteeing perfect weld geometry.
The frame aligners are adaptable to all sleeper types.

Parameter of GDJ-I Rail Alignment Tool for Rail Thermit-Welding


1, Max crane rail power
 15 kn
2, span
 460 mm
3, weight
 26 kg
4, dimensions
 600 * 560 * 560

Pictures of GDJ-I Rail Alignment Tool for Rail Thermit-Welding



没有评论:

发表评论